Discover some wonderful top 10 experiments about water and how children have fun!
- Compare the sizes of containers by filling glasses of water.
- Create a melody with coloured water.
- Predict which objects sink or float.
- Avoid water pollution.
- Watch as air pressure forces water into a glass.
- Mix oil and water and watch the density of liquids.
- Create a tornado! Spin the bottle and see a minitornado forming in the water.
- Surprise! Gravity water!
- Create a volcano just with water, vinegar and baking soda.
- Watch the effect of air pressure on water just with a straw and your fingers.
I hope these water experiments are helpful to you in your science lessons!
Special thanks to Mrs. Vargas for contributing with photography of the experiments in the class and for her wonderful entry about this experience in Spanish. Do you want to have a look?